The Eleventh Annual 26 Hour New Years Eve Show
Welcome every TimeZone!
If you keep talking, we'll keep recording.
For those who don't know, on New Years Eve 2022-12-31 10:00 UTC (5:00 AM EST), we will have a recording going on the HPR Mumble server for anyone to come on and say "Happy New Years" and talk about whatever they want. We will leave the recording going until at least 2023-01-01 12:00 UTC (7:00 AM EST), and keep recording until the conversation stops.
So please stop in. Say "Hi" and maybe join in the conversation with other HPR listeners and contributors. It's always a good time!!
Join the conversation on Mumble
Already have Mumble installed, then this link will bring you to the HPR Room
Get the PC Client https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page
Get the Android Client Mumla https://f-droid.org/packages/se.lublin.mumla
Then join the Server: chatter.skyehaven.net
For those who have never used Mumble before, see this how-to explaining the setup of the desktop Mumble client, or listen to hpr3503 :: Configuring Mumble.
Spread the Word
If you are a podcaster please spread the word by including either the ogg, mp3, or wav in your show !
- Admin Admin Podcast (feed)
- A Podcast about servers and Networking
- All About Android (MP3) (feed)
- All About Android delivers everything you want to know about Android each week--the biggest news, freshest hardware, best apps and geekiest how-tos--with Android enthusiasts Jason Howell, Florence Ion, Ron Richards, and a variety of special guests along the way. Records live every Tuesday at 8:00pm Eastern / 5:00pm Pacific / 01:00 (Wed) UTC.
- All In IT Radio (ogg) (feed)
- Join us as we talk about everything related to Information Technology, and some other random stuff as well.
- AmateurLogic.TV (feed)
- A monthly podcast covering Ham Radio equipment, events and personalities.
- Angry Nerds (feed)
- Heb je al gehoord over die laatste grote hack? Een panel van kritische deskundigen bespreken privacy- en security gerelateerde onderwerpen uit het nieuws in gewone mensentaal.
- CCHits.net (feed)
- CCHits.net is designed to provide a Chart for Creative Commons Music, in a way that is easily able to be integrated into other music shows that play Creative Commons Music. CCHits.net has a daily exposure podcast, playing one new track every day, a weekly podcast, playing the last week of tracks played on the podcast, plus the top rated three tracks from the previous week. There is also a monthly podcast which features the top rated tracks over the whole system.
- CCJam (feed)
- Community music podcast – turn up the volume!!!
- Cast of Wonders (feed)
- The Young Adult Speculative Fiction Podcast
- Category5 Technology TV (MP3 Audio) (feed)
- Weekly live digital TV show with Robbie Ferguson focused on topics of interest to tech minds. Ask your questions and get live answers. Recipient of 2014 and 2017 Top 100 Tech Podcasters award.
- Destination Linux (feed)
- A podcast made by people who love running Linux.
- Distrohoppers' Digest (feed)
- We are two Blokes who love Linux and trying out new stuff, we thought it would be interesting to share our experience of trying new Linux and BSD distributions and how we found it trying to live with them as our daily driver for up to a Month at a time, by recording a podcast about how we got on.
- Edict Zero – FIS (feed)
- Home of the Science Fiction Audio Drama series
- Escape Pod (feed)
- The Original Science Fiction Podcast
- FLOSS Weekly (MP3) (feed)
- We're not talking dentistry here; FLOSS all about Free Libre Open Source Software. Join host Randal Schwartz and his rotating panel of co-hosts every Wednesday as they talk with the most interesting and important people in the Open Source and Free Software community. Records live every Wednesday at 12:30pm Eastern / 9:30am Pacific / 17:30 UTC.
- Free as in Freedom (feed)
- A bi-weekly discussion of legal, policy, and other issues in the open source and software freedom community (including occasional interviews) from Brooklyn, New York, USA. Presented by Karen Sandler and Bradley M. Kuhn.
- GNU World Order Linux Cast (feed)
- GNU, Linux, coffee, and subversion.
- Geek Speak with Lyle Troxell (feed)
- A weekly talk show about technology, science, and human creativity that excites, educates, and fosters curiosity. Discussions touch upon how technology affects society and how we react to that change. Hosts are passionate about explaining complex concepts in simple, easy to digest, chunks. We bridge the gaps between Geeks and the rest of humanity.
- GeekNights Mondays: Science Technology Computing (feed)
- GeekNights Mondays is the weekly sci/tech segment of GeekNights, featuring science, technology, computing, and more. We talk Linux, Windows, gadgets, you name it.
- Going Linux (feed)
- Once you become aware that there is a dependable, secure, capable, and modern computer system that rivals all others in popularity and actual use, you will want to try the Linux operating system on your computer. Perhaps you've been using a member of the Unix/Linux family - Linux, Android, ChromeOS, BSD or even OSX - for quite a while. If so, you are likely looking for new ways to optimize your technology for the way you work. Going Linux is for computer users who just want to use Linux to get things done. Are you new to Linux, upgrading from Windows to Linux, or just thinking about moving to Linux? This audio podcast provides you with practical, day-to-day advice on how to use Linux and its applications. Our goal is to help make the Linux experience easy for you.
- Hacker Public Radio (feed)
- Hacker Public Radio is an podcast that releases shows every weekday Monday through Friday. Our shows are produced by the community (you) and can be on any topic that are of interest to hackers and hobbyists.
- Knightwise.com Audio Feed. (feed)
- The cross platform podcast that makes technology work for you and not the other way around. The place to go for all geeks who slide between Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and Windows offering an essential mix of hacks, tips, howto's and tweaks spiced up with a dash of geek culture. Also check out our Mediafeed that has both our audio and video episodes.
- Late Night Linux (Ogg) (feed)
- No description
- Libre Lounge (feed)
- A casual podcast about user freedom
- Linux For The Rest Of Us - Podnutz (feed)
- Linux For The Rest Of Us - Podnutz
- Linux Lads (feed)
- Chat about Linux and all things connected
- Linux Trivia Podcast (feed)
- Verbal's Linux Trivia Podcast
- Linux in the Ham Shack (OGG Feed) (feed)
- Linux in the Ham Shack Podcast in OGG Format
- LinuxGameCast (feed)
- Linux fueled mayhem & madness with a side of news, reviews, and whatever the Hell-Elks™ we come up with
- Makers Corner, with Nate and Yannick (feed)
- A tech oriented DIY podcast, from the Other Side Podcast Network
- Motherload (feed)
- A remote corner of a bleak system. A broken-down gunboat, stuck in space. An incompetent captain and a misfit crew. A pirate ship, a silent target, and a whole bunch of secrets. So how's YOUR day going?
- OGG – mintCast (feed)
- The podcast by the Linux Mint community for all users of Linux
- Open Metalcast (feed)
- Music that will rip your face off and give a copy to your friends
- PC Podcast. A Music Podcast with Pete Cogle, since January 2006 (feed)
- Guaranteed to widen your musical perspectives, Pete Cogle plays tracks from all over the world in all possible genres. Like it, or hate it, it's a change from the same old shit on clearchannel radio.
- PodCastle (feed)
- The Fantasy Fiction Podcast
- Podcast – Cory Doctorow's craphound.com (feed)
- Cory Doctorow's Literary Works
- PseudoPod (feed)
- The Sound of Horror
- RadioTux (feed)
- Linux, Open Source und Netzkultur
- RatholeRadio.org (Ogg Version) (feed)
- Music, Waffling, Live Performances & Laughs
- Security Now (MP3) (feed)
- Steve Gibson, the man who coined the term spyware and created the first anti-spyware program, creator of Spinrite and ShieldsUP, discusses the hot topics in security today with Leo Laporte. Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 21:30 UTC.
- Skepticule (feed)
- Spanking the bottom of ignorance since 2009
- Sunday Morning Linux Review - OGG Feed (feed)
- Sunday Morning Linux Review – OGG Feed for Freedom Lovers!
- Tea, Earl Grey, Hot ! (feed)
- An unofficial Star Trek fan podcast from the Other Side Podcast Network
- The Binary Times Audiocast - ogg (feed)
- Linux and open source tips, tricks and discussion. Free software, hardware and modern culture. The Binary Times Audiocast is created by Mark and Wayne, two chaps who just like using linux and open source software and want to spread the word. Linux is free and open source and it is an excellent choice of operating system for our ever changing times. This audiocast is released fortnightly.
- The Bugcast - Ogg Feed (feed)
- Award-winning music and chat from South Yorkshire in the UK
- The Command Line Podcast (feed)
- A podcast by a self-described hacker, curmudgeon and hacktivist about the practice and profession of programming drawing on over a decade of professional experience and a lifetime spent hacking, the intersection of politics and society with technology and anything else clever, elegant or funny that catches my mind as a die hard technology geek.
- The Dub Zone (feed)
- An 8-track mix of the best dub reggae, every month. Curated by Pete Cogle, since May 2007.
- The Duffercast in Ogg Vorbis (feed)
- Some auld duffers providing world wide wisdom
- The Full Circle Weekly News (feed)
- From the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community. The Full Circle Weekly News is a short podcast with just the news. No chit-chat. No time wasting. Just the latest FOSS/Linux/Ubuntu news.
- The JaK Attack! Podcast (feed)
- Where Chic meets geek! The JaK Attack! is hoted by Jon Watson and Kelly Penguin Girl. We talk about tech, art, and we do it just a little too loud.
- The Linux Link Tech Show Ogg-Vorbis Feed (feed)
- The Linux Link Tech Show
- This Week in Computer Hardware (MP3) (feed)
- If you obsess about the details inside computers then on This Week in Computer Hardware, you'll find out the latest in motherboards, CPUs, GPUs, storage, RAM, power supplies, input devices, and monitors. Hosts Patrick Norton of TekThing and Sebastian Peak of PC Perspective bring you the newest hardware, talk benchmarks, and even dive into the not-yet-released products on the horizon. Records live every Thursday at 3:30pm Eastern / 12:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- This Week in Google (MP3) (feed)
- Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, Stacey Higginbotham, Ant Pruitt, and their guests talk about the latest Google and cloud computing news. Records live every Wednesday at 4:00pm Eastern / 1:00pm Pacific / 21:00 UTC.
- This Week in Microbiology (feed)
- This Week in Microbiology is a podcast about unseen life on Earth hosted by Vincent Racaniello and friends. Following in the path of his successful shows 'This Week in Virology' (TWiV) and 'This Week in Parasitism' (TWiP), Racaniello and guests produce an informal yet informative conversation about microbes which is accessible to everyone, no matter what their science background.
- This Week in Tech (MP3) (feed)
- Your first podcast of the week is the last word in tech. Join the top tech pundits in a roundtable discussion of the latest trends in high tech. Records live every Sunday at 5:15pm Eastern / 2:15pm Pacific / 22:15 UTC.
- TuxJam OGG (feed)
- TuxJam is a family friendly show that blends Creative Commons music and Open Source goodness. This is an OGG feed.
- Ubuntu Podcast (feed)
- Upbeat and family-friendly show including news, discussion, interviews and reviews from the Ubuntu, Linux and Open Source world.
- Wikipediapodden (feed)
- En podcast om Wikipedia på svenska
- urandom podcast (feed)
- urandom: your unlimited source of medium quality randomness
and many more ...